At last, we have the CJRS Step by Step Guide for Employers that we have all been patiently waiting on.
The HMRC portal opens tomorrow the 20 April 2020 for those employers that are claiming the grant on furloughed workers. They have issued a step by step guide for employers setting out details of the information required and giving examples of how to calculate the 80% grant claim.
A few instructions from HMRC:
- You must have a Government Gateway ID and password
- There must be an active PAYE enrolment
- You must read the guidance in the step by step guide before proceeding with your claim
- Do not start a claim until you have gathered all relevant information
- Your application needs to be done in one session as there is no save and return option
- Sessions will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity
- With the extension of the coronavirus lockdown measures the Government has today announced that the CJRS will be extended for one month to the end of June.
With the extension of the coronavirus lockdown measures the Government has announced that the CJRS will be extended for one month to the end of June.
For further information access our Covid-19 Business Support Downloads. If you are struggling with the CJRS Step by Step Guide for Employers please feel free to call us on 02871 370886.